For most people these questions either remain unanswered or have negative responses. Facts say that most people ARE NOT planning for their retirement and if they are, they're not putting anywhere near enough away to support themselves.
So where does that leave us all? What can we do about our plight?
Well, there is some great news. There is an investment vehicle that can not only put cash in your pocket immediately, but also has a proven track record of doubling its value every 7 ? 10 years. What is this golden investment? It's none other than PROPERTY.
Why real estate is such a great investment.
As I mentioned, if you CHOOSE YOUR PROPERTIES CAREFULLY, then you get:
1. A positive cash flow every month
2. Capital growth (in the long-term, every 7-10 years the property doubles in value (approximately))
3. You get tax deductions for owning it e.g. interest on your loan, depreciation, other deductible expenses
4. You can borrow/invest more than what you actually have (banks know the secure value of property)
5. You can increase the value of your investment (if you choose to)
6. You can borrow against your investments if you like.
No other investment vehicle gives you these huge BENEFITS, PLUS the added security that goes with it.
The key is CHOOSING YOUR PROPERTIES CAREFULLY. To do this you need to be educated. There are many resources around to help you with these decisions, just make sure you are learning from someone who has already achieved what you want to achieve.
Mandy Nield The beginner's guide to creating a passive income through investing in real estate, no matter how much you earn.
I am an accountant and teacher by trade and have been successfully investing in real estate for years now. I have the passion to teach others what I know and to help them fulfil their dreams.